Psychics/New Job

I am waiting on progress of 2 job applications, one i've already had personal interview with (manufacturing company) and the other one, I only had a phone interview with (government - Treasury department). Do you see positive progress with either one soon? I already followed up progress with both via email and still waiting for a reply.

Dear Angela,

I don't feel like either of these will pan out, and I think you'll feel relieved when you get something else. Feel a job that's closer to you, not as hard to find, it's from word of mouth, someone will tell you about it, won't seem like much at first, but then becomes better, don't be discouraged, it's working around food preparation, like catering, in a very artistic way, will lead to more/better opportunities, lots of people who know people/networks, information passed through those channels, etc., will get you a job much faster than going through the ads or agencies or just whatever's out there.

It's definitely a little artistic, whatever this is -- I don't feel you working in an office at a desk. See you moving around more, being busier, and I see a lot of orange and white shades of color. Just tell everyone you know, even when you just go in places to get things, in shops around town, that you're looking for a job -- and maybe look into local catering companies. Feel like that will be a springboard to something else that would suit you far better than anything in manufacturing or government.

Hope this helps!

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.