Psychics/Potential Relationship 2016

Question
Name: Cidnie
DOB: September 15, 1994

Hi Shepherdess, always admired your readings since it's so detailed and you helped me last year so I wanted to use this opportunity to thank you and greet you a Happy New Year ^^

The subject says it all, since it's a beginning of a new year, do you think there will be a coming serious relationship for me this year? If there is, how would this person look like, his personality? or where are we be able to meet? online or in person? Thank you and Happy New Year again ^^

Answer
Hello Cidnie:

Thank you for remembering me; I appreciate that -- you're very kind.

Yes, Happy New Year it is -- FINALLY!!! Time to get rid of that old energy.

Did you move last year or plan on moving this year - I'm hearing something that sounds like Tarzan, Tarzania, Tarzania, Tazmania, and is there an aunt/older female in your family who passed across last year -- I see a piano, a turntable for records, so music is significant (I know you didn't ask me this, but it's what I'm getting), also the smell of Play-Doh. Are there small children around you -- I also see a big rock, like almost as big as a mountain but not quite -- it's either a landmark where you live or have lived, or you live in a place (city, street, town) that has the word "rock" or "boulder," something that relates to a big rock, in it.

Regarding romance, yes, you're going into a number 2 year, which is ruled by the Moon, and of course the Moon governs the feminine and the emotions, so this is a perfect time to attract the right person, but it's not a year of lots of high energy or parties; it's more about quiet companionship, slower, more peaceful energy. Gentle. Gentle Ben type of person. Someone strong, silent, tall, literally -- modest, not one who easily expresses himself, but I see you taking long walks with someone and it's on what looks like a dirt or desert kind of road, in that kind of environment. I don't feel much water around.

I feel like he's going to be a Libra (there will be a few this year, but feel you're going to narrow it down to someone to whom you don't feel an immediate attraction -- it's like you'll meet him but come back to him later).

This is the kind of year that will also require your patience, and you may be in short supply, so just watch that tendency to let go too soon or get disillusioned too quickly. Everyone you meet this year will feel companionable, even if it isn't a romantic relationship.

There are also some relationships you've outgrown; time to cut those loose. Again, I feel a change of home, either decorative, refurbished, or a move altogether. Putting down deeper roots feels like a priority.

I really don't get anything much more in particular about the types you'll attract, except to say that if you don't allow yourself to open up to this receptive energy, they can't get through to you, so be mindful of that and don't judge too quickly or on first impressions; give it more time than usual. Also, don't limit yourself to what you have in your mind as a dream man -- he doesn't exist, so don't reject people just on the basis of appearance; you'll surprise yourself. Give yourself more time this year to let friends (guy friends) "grow on you" and vice versa. I do see you cuddled up in a blanket, kind of a dark blue plaid flannel material, watching a movie or something because you're cold, but I don't know why you'd need a blanket in a theater. That one, you'll have to work out yourself! One guy does wear glasses sometimes, feel he's either a Sagittarius or tall -- about 6'3".

I hope this helps! You did a lot of running around, "busy work" last year, and this feels more like year of consolidation, refinement, and harmony so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor, so to speak.

God's Blessings!
Shep:)  

Psychics

Shepherdess