Psychics/relationship

Question
Hello. My name is Alyson dob 3/26/72. My question involves my ex boyfriend Stephen dob 5/19/81. Can you tell me if he and I will reconcile anytime in the future? Thank you again.

Answer
It does not seem like he is going to be interested in reaching out to you over the next 8 months or so. Even though he still feels strongly for you he is determined to move forward. However around the 8 months from now marker he might begin to show signs that he would very much like to try again and speak to you in hopes you and he could make a new connection. he is worried about returning to the old problems.  

Psychics

psychichelper