Hello. My name is Alyson dob 3/26/72. My question involves my ex boyfriend Stephen dob 5/19/81. Can you tell me if he and I will reconcile anytime in the future? Thank you again.

It does not seem like he is going to be interested in reaching out to you over the next 8 months or so. Even though he still feels strongly for you he is determined to move forward. However around the 8 months from now marker he might begin to show signs that he would very much like to try again and speak to you in hopes you and he could make a new connection. he is worried about returning to the old problems.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.