Psychics/Relationship crisis?

Question
I'm Abel. I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend Bella for over a year now. Her birthday is October 9, 1996 and my birthday is February 16, 1990. Lately things have fizzled out and I feel like we're growing apart. Everything feels so casual between us. Where do you see our relationship heading in the next few months?

Answer
this relationshp can go on for many more years but its like flowers garden you have to water it to put some interest in it to talk more to each other try to do different things and the tarot suggested maybe even change of location or traveling together somewhere can help she did not look like she is planning to leave you and you did not appear to do that as well so its time to distrub the comfort zone of relationship and do some different activities . each relationship going to become that if you look at it generally speaking you get use to each other but this comfort zone is a bit risky cause it feels like all the love gone to bring back the love you got to try and pursue each other again like its only the beginning. good luck

Psychics

Inbal