Psychics/Am I on the right path?

Question
I am Anna Maria, DOB 17th September 1978. My life so far has been very tough and I have kept struggling through it and making all the wrong decisions. When I was younger I remember I used to want to believe in God and have faith, but as I grew older I completely let go thinking that I am alone and God does not exist. Lately I have been trying to get back in track and made a huge decision about changing my life. I have moved to another country trying to find a job and started asking help from the archangels. Sometimes I feel like they are there for me guiding me towards the right path. However I have been rejecting divine help for a long time so I am not sure if they are listening. Am I being helped, am I being protected or heard at all?

Thank you.

Answer
Welcome Anna Maria,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Spirit comes forth to announce that your life has not taken off the way you want for it to due to your own inner thoughts that have embraced the negative aspect of life instead of the holy and the positive. You have embraced, for too long a time, that things are near impossible to achieve and have held on to that belief so strongly that it has become a normal part of your thinking. That has got to change!

You say when you were younger you wanted to believe. But did you? If you didn't, ask yoursef, what kept you from it?

As you grew older you obviously preferred to embrace the thought that you are all alone as well as your non-belief in God. THAT is what has kept you from moving forward for all of this time, Anna Maria. Your lack of belief has materialized and is on its way to becoming cemented into your way of thinking and again Spirit says that must all change now that you know and realize your mistake. You have to change your way of thinking, Anna Maria, otherwise you will remain stymied in life with negative thoughts and thoughts of lack which are not what you should be thinking about because they are not your true reality. If you intend to move forward you need to take the first step yourself. Move your feet, thus, your thoughts, and realize that God has always been there for you but you have not reached out to Him.

The moment you fully realize that God is there with you and for you because He created you and is there to help you, that is the moment your life will begin to change as you will no longer be alone harboring ill thoughts of lack, insecurity, and disbelief.

About your asking the archangels for help. Scripture has this to say:

"He shall give His angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways." -- PSALM 91:11 (KJV)

But you must remember not to pray to the angels because they are not God and one should pray only to God.
You can ask an angel for help just as you would a very trusted friend but you do not pray to them ever. They do not want for you to do that and if you do, that in and of itself, can keep them from assisting you as they otherwise would.

The fact that you admit that you have been rejecting Divine Help points to your own personal decision to remain low, as you are, and will inevitably continue to be in thought, word and deed. You have to realize that you can't go at it alone. When you reject Divine help you reject God and a Christian person with good upbringing would never do that. God stands ready to help you but if you reject Him He will distance Himself from you and you will remain on your own to struggle and continue with hard times until such a time that you change your belief system and feelings and fully accept God through His only Divine Son Jesus Christ. The moment you reach out to Him and make Him feel like a welcome part of your life your life is apt to change for the better!

As to whether you are being heard at all, yes, of course you are being heard and quite loud and clear. But presently all that God hears is that you reject Him and his Divine help. That is why you are getting nowhere. Help starts when you change your attitude and move forward to accept the LORD Jesus Christ as the most important part of your life. When you come to do that He will be there for you with open arms and a heart filled with love to help you in your life.

Spirit brings forth this Scripture for you to embrace and behold at this time and always.

"I go the way of all the earth: be thou strong therefore, and show thyself a man; And keep the charge of the LORD thy God, to walk in His ways, to keep His statutes, and His commandments, and His judgments, and His testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself: That the LORD may continue His word which He spake concerning me, saying if thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee (said He) a man on the throne of Israel." -- I KINGS 2-4 (KJV)

The above Scripture speaks to you and you should keep it close to your heart. Remember and understand it always.

Thank you for your Christian Intuitive Reading request, Anna Maria, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†