Psychics/slipping away

My name is sanshou and I'm female. April 15 1989

What should I do to deepen the relationships I have with my friends?

I actually feel that they are not being very helpful to you in keeping the friendship. I can suggest you being the one to plan a few things and try to put a little more effort into liking their likes but to be completely honest with you they are not treating you quite fair.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.