Psychics/soul connection

Dear Inbal, i  have a question on my current life-altering relationship with my friend Raini (19 june 1972). Is he THE love of my life or just my karmic soulmate who came here to teach me a lesson and must leavefrom my life afterwards? My bd 23 april 1974 and name Anneli. Thank you.

in a way my dear anneli all the people we know came to teach us something and later leave our life and you with Raini been in one past life at least parenting each other, there is no way to tell who is parenting who currently because you are so different from each other I am surprise you are making it happen as according to numerology although very attracted to each other there will always be someone standing between the two of you and not allowing it to become long term serious relationship . also there is no doubt in me that if I ask either of you how did you meet you will tell me about some strange events that lead to it and how in any other day this would not happen . thia is the karmic bond you talk about it brought you back to each other but its not a must you will stay together all your life perhaps this time is just about short lessong and thats it. so I shuffled the tarot to look what you should do about it according to what he feels toward you and I was not sure he is completely ready to make a commitment there or thinking about it seriously and there fore I suggest you let him know that you need a clearer declaration of attention from him about how he see you in your life and if you are not getting one that clearly asure you he is commited to you it will be time to let go . I suggest you give him two months to figure it out because the cards suggested that in that time frame you will know if he is serious about you and if he is not you will know its time to let go and look for another partner.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site