Psychics/Soul mate

Question
Hello,
I would like to know when will I get involved into a serious and lasting  relationship and what kind of man he will be ( personality and physical description if possible) My name is Perpétue ,born on 11/16/1991. Female. Thank you. 

Answer
Dear Perpetue,

Thank you for letting me answer your question that you have asked.
I do see a dark haired man coming into your life later on, it is not right now,.
The timing is off, don't question it, just go with it, Things for you are working
out some difficult times that you have been through, after that this guy will be
coming into your life, he has a medium build and is a very classy guy. Waiting
is on your side, so relax and let the new year begin.

Sincerely,
Psychic Doreen

Psychics

Psychic Doreen