Psychics/Not soul mate but someone love me.

Question
Hello sir Inbal,

I did read your past answers and you have helped others in intelligent answers. so I decided to ask from you.

* My question is about I want to find "Foreign girlfriend"
I like so much and I am more into Chinese/Japanese. Asians.

-----------------------------
Here below I explain my dream maybe you can get some idea from it too
-----------------------------

I saw a dream My fish tank there were SOOOO many little fishes.
Most of them did not have beautiful color
And some of them were pregnant.
And many little kid fishes too.

I saw very beautiful colored fishes too.
I remember RED beautiful fish I liked..
I wanted that red color fish and I was so happy by seeing the beauty.

Colorful fishes were rare.
All the other was not so beautiful type.

They all were in my tank and it is glass tank.
Water was normal clear enough to see fishes.
All fishes were same specimens.
But different from colors and beauty.

(Special note - since January 1st I recite some holy vedic mantras and for three days. 6000+ times to attract luxury and pleasures and girls and etc and yesterday night I.saw this dream after completion mantra recitation process)

Please need intelligent clear answers.

#########################
I want to know how to get foreign girl who is kind to me and my family and beautiful. Who does not have celibacy in her life time. And Normal life. I want normal life
#########################

Or tell me something in your view please.

Since more than 8 years I find girlfriend and love
Always meet someone not suitable and sorrow.

Please help.
Im 24.

My details

* Name - Pushpa
Sex - male
Birthday - 1991/11/06
Birth time - 2.08pm
Birth place - Chilaw, Sri Lanka

* I don't ask dream interpretation sir..
I just ask about how to find foreign girlfriend or when I meet how she look like.

Thanks.
Wish you healthy long life.

- Om Bram Breeem Brom sah Rahave Namaha -
(The master of psychics and Magical powers may bless you)

Answer
Dear Pushpa
I am not going to talk about your dream although it contain the fact that universe has many fishes swiming around so maybe what is telling you is keep your search
also I will let you know that its not impossible to manifest your dream into reality however I found that menifesting exercise is a bit tricky
first you have to know or even make a list with all the details of that girls like how she looks like color of eyes and hair age language whatever it is you want but than you also have to make a list of all the things you have to offer her in return because love is about sharing not one side giving . Once your done with promising something which is very precious to you because it has to be precious since you want to achieve precious treasure you make sure you are ready to grant it for this girl when she comes so universe which listens all the time will hear loud and clear that you are ready not only to have it but to deserve it because your offering all your being for it. and than you can put a time on it meaning tell yourself how many weeks or months or years will it take to find her and make it short and reasonable time table. of course it might help if you are really wish to engage with asian girl that you will be willing to travel toward those places in your search.
Numerology wise it can happen more toward after your coming birth date of 2016
the tarot suggested it is possible you will find such relationship but you will travel away from your home for it and it wont happen next to your door step so get ready to buckle up and go on the journey
and last but not least is that I was really missing hearing how you want her heart to be like because there can be really beautiful fishes out there with awsome colors and very poisonous and the secret to a really beautiful being is their heart not the way they look.
wishing you success in your journey

Psychics

Inbal