Psychics/Is he out there?

Wishing you happy blessings for the new year. I am Anna Maria, DOB 17th September 1978. I would like to know if my life partner/soulmate is out there & if you can tell me some info about what he looks like or when we are to meet it would be wonderful. I've been going through a challenging period in my life & it would be nice to know that whatever has happened so far will make sense. If not, it's still long as I know.

Thank you Inbal

sure there is one out there at least if not many more for someone sweet as you are dear only maybe you need to grow some independence away from family so you can choose for it according toy our wishes and heart and not according to what the family  might want and you will have to know not to mother him when he comes so he will remember he is your lover not your child more than that it looked like he is on his way and it will take him about four month he is the artistic type and possibly have curly hair brown in color with eyes either green or brown and you will meet him while being all on your own either you or him doing some traveling and he will stick for longer just remember dont mother him and dont wait for any one permission to love him- good luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site