Psychics/year 2016

Question
Do I leave Netherlands this year to go to India with the man I am waiting for and have known in past life?

Answer
true love
true love  
Josephine---

Your question is not about if you should or will you leave the Netherlands. It is about what to expect when you do, and whether your strong feelings are true.

The best answer is "Yes"---that you give yourself what you deserve. If you and this man are past life mates, friends, or relatives and you feel inexorably drawn back to one another, and the magnetism of it is making it harder and harder to live apart wishing and planning, then the force of those desires will get you there this year.

So, be at peace. let the angels or your unseen guides give you the go ahead and the means. Do not worry; if is was important enough to drive you to write me, it is strong enough to get you in his arms soon.  
Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)