Psychics/2016

Question
My name is Melissa DOB 11/19/1991 do you see me and Jim 04/24/1981 being together for a long time? Or will he leave me for someone else? Also do you see me getting a successful job?

Answer
Melissa,

You are right to ask this question, but you are wrong to project so far ahead and be concerned.
You are still learning the subtleties of relationship and hoping,in some ways, like a star struck princess, that this man in the one. If he were, you would know it, and there would be no need to wonder if it will last or be a long term relationship. It may not last 'til church bells ring, but it will last long enough for you to take his measure and decide to let go.

Jim is older and more worldly wise. He has had more experience, and there is good cause for you to think he may not be committed to a long term relationship. He knows how to date without giving his heart. He too has been hurt and fooled. It will be best if you do not think too far ahead but allow things to develope and his devotion to prove itself. If he were any other man, you would be the same, that is standing alert and hoping if this is the one. Remember you do have choice and you are attractive enough and young enough to find love twice over.

Yes, you probably want to marry and have children before long because you are approaching 30,but do not force this hope onto a man who is not giving you the definite signals you need.

I see you as a successful woman,but somewhat lacking confidence in her own abilities and qualifications. Any job you acquire will be a "success" because you were hired. I do not know your field of vocation but  you have a genuine openess and compassion(probably accepting too much responsibility for others), so seek a job that allows you some autonomy and self-reliance. Is nursing/care-giving or teaching/education an interest?   Your adviser, Shariananda

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)