Psychics/Brother's health

Question
Hi and thanks for your service.My brother has had health issues since the early 90's and has been in and out of the hospital since that time on occasion,but he was able to do most of his day to day needs through the years.Last month he began to fall and has been unable to stand now but even with that his mind was clear until a little before the 12th of January(last month),he had a urinary infection(which I know this can alter people's minds when severe enough),he also has copd but continue to thrive.No one is fully saying what is going on with him,he has lost so much weight and the confusion is puzzling,he knows his family but is speaking about things that happened years ago like it was yesterday.The antibiotics have been all taken but his mind is still in a fog and this is just not my brother.If you can give me some insight what is up with him I will appreciate it.My dob:September 8,1964 and his name is Fredrick,dob:August,7,1961.Thanks Katherine

Answer
i am sorry to hear about your brother but when the list of issues with health is so big and so extreme it is better if you consult live doctors about his condition and not a remote psychic because there is no way to tell what cause this problems to begin with and how it was treated during the years and what of those treatments really cause help or damage depend on the medication he is taking. numerology wise there are chances his mental stability is not very well as well and so the therapy he is getting should consist mental aid as well- also you did not say who said antibiotic needs off or on and how does he take his medication when he do have to take them. so I suggest a real doctor is in due and my own abilities are limited and wont be enough to esitmate his conditiong. sorry about that

Psychics

Inbal