Psychics/Career

Question
Hi
My name is Marsha I was born October 3,1993
I am going back to school to further my education and I would like to know if I would be successful in the nursing career. I've thought about it for some time now and I think I want to give it a try.

Answer
Hello Marsha, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is saying to you that nothing is feeling positive right now in your life, but this doesn't mean that you will not be successful in something that you haven't yet given a chance; what you can simply do is lift your vibrations, view life in a different perspective and then you have the potential to be successful in anything you set your heart and soul on doing. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - FIVE OF CUPS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "If you are trying to find work when this card comes up, try not to get too worked up if there are delays. Things with applications, resumes, and such, will likely be moving slowly. Be pro-active but not pushy....it can be a signifier that you are actually in the wrong job. Consider what you would like to be doing. Take steps toward making it happen." This card confirms what Spirit's just said, that there you feel hopeless right now with regards to work, crying over split milk, this is no healthy for the long-term.  Here ends this little time with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

Psychics

Gipsy

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides