Psychics/Change

Question
What is this change?
Ready for a change in my life.
I know I can feel it- not sure what it is.
Also would like to get to my true purpose of whatiI am suppose too be doing  here in life.
Any assistance would be good.
My spirit is bugging me.

Answer
Welcome Chloe! Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Change comes from within not from outside oneself. It all starts with a thought. If you believe that you are not worthy of something then you are inwardly creating the energy to bring that about and you will inevitably suffer from that type of thinking and it will be difficult to get ahead. On the other hand, if you feel you are worthy of obtaining your goals and objectives then you set in motion the right type of energy that can actually bring it about.

When you say you are ready for a change in your life you have to actually mean it. It is one thing to say that you are and another to not grab the bull by the horns and actually make that thought manifest in your life with the opportunity that is being given to you. Being serious is perhaps one of the most difficult things one can be with oneself. Spirit says you are the type of person who will start a project and then not bring it to full completion. The fact that you are stopping in the middle of something you have believed in is farther proof that you need to be serious about what you start and want to accomplish otherwise refrain until you are in a better space to start something new.

As to your purpose in life, go introspectively and ask yourself that question. Go in a room where you know you will not be disturbed and where there is no noise or distractions and take a few deep breaths to relax you then close your eyes and get rid of extraneous thoughts and concentrate on your question or on that which you wish to have an answer to. Be relaxed the whole time and spend the amount of time on this as is appropriate and worth to you to obtain your answer. Answers do not always come up right at that same time but what happens is that once you are serious in obtaining an answer you set the mechanism in motion that will start the process of obtaining an answer. It may not be the one you want or are looking for but see what Spirit has in store for you. See if it is something you are comfortable with and want to look deeper into.

When one's Spirit is "bugging" them, that is a sure sign with serious prompting from your higher self that you need to get busy and find out what is going on in your life and how you can improve it. No one has  better command over your life than you. You know yourself better than anyone else therefore, can bring enlightenment and great changes into your life just as easily as you can bring disaster through negative thinking. Therefore, start your day with a prayer to God, your Heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, and ask for protection and enlightenment for the rest of the day. Be aware of your thoughts and feelings throughout the day. See how they make you feel. You might want to jot down thoughts in a notebook for later review.

Know that your mind is All-Powerful! It can bring about your needs and desires or it can be your own worst enemy. It is all in how you control your thoughts. Let them be always of a high vibration with love, compassion, forgiveness and kindness towards others. When you create that vibration within yourself others will be attracted to it and will hone in to it thus, they too may be a great help to you in finding what you truly want to do in life. Spirit says "Have Purpose", Serve others and be happy inwardly that you can and are able to do that. When you integrate that thought within, what you will begin to see outwardly through the manifestation of that kindness will show you your true path.

Thank you for your Christian Intuitive Reading request,Chloe, and may God bless you! And always remember that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see at all times your status as being well, resourceful, loving and free from all that stands in your way of happiness. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer Meaningfully and Out Loud, we believe that you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†