Psychics/close friend

Dear Gipsy, please look at the developments with my friend Raini b 19 june 1972. My bd 23 april 1974. thanks and blessings

Hello Anneli, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is saying that Raini is focused on a man who is a friend (I'm not sure if Raini is a girl or a guy) but it doesn't look like there will be any love relationship between the two of you, if that was your question. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - WHEEL OF FORTUNE - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "It's possible that a relationship needs to be re-negotiated or is possibly no longer going to suit your needs...Talk about how you are feeling, that's your best hope. If you're looking for a relationship, first get very, very clear on exactly "who" you are looking for, then get out and mingle" this confirms what Spirit has said. Here ends this little time with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides