Psychics/Ex, How or when?

Question
My name is Ida (12/21/94), and my question involves someone named Christian(10/20/93). He lied, used, manipulated and cheated on me with his friend, and they are still together, but I can't understand why or how he can treat me like that and not her? And I am the one left with hurt and the blame.

Someone has also told me he will try to come back..if that is true, when? Maybe too many questions here, but I guess I want some sort of confirmation that he has psycopathic features or so..

Thank you so much for taking your time to help people!

Best regards.

Answer
Hello Ida, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is saying to you that your concern right now is not really Christian, but you're feeling confused within yourself, inner fears just plaguing you and twisting everything and anything out of proportion. You're worried about what you don't know, and you're trying to find some sort of happiness that stays. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - THE LOVERS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is ".... you are feeling ambivalent about a relationship or situation in your life. It could be that your heart is telling you one thing, and your head, another. In general, the thing to do is (within the bounds of your morality) to follow your heart. Some people say there are only two modes that any of us are operating under at any time; and that's "fear" or "love." When you can: choose love." This card just confirms to you what Spirit has said, Christian chose another girl over you to start a new beginning, a new life, and you're the one left stranded. Loving someone is taking a risk, there's a quote, you cannot direct where your love boat is headed to, but you can adjust the sails, so this means open your heart again, don't hold grudges towards Christian, just learn the lesson you were meant to learn with him, send him love not hate, and move on to find your next love. Here ends this little time with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

Psychics

Gipsy

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides