Psychics/Will I find someone soon?

Hi this shaquetta, I am contacting you for help. Will I find true love soon.

Hello Shaquetta, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is saying to you that 'soon' is within Divine Timing not Shaquetta-timing :) and this person will live at a distance from you, because I see far away communications. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - KNIGHT OF SWORDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "....You may literally be about to be swept off your feet, whether you are male or female.... If you're looking for love, it may come along when you least expect it but you have to be having some sort of contact with other people for the door to be open to this. Get dressed up and go out on the town" This card just confirms to you what Spirit's said, maybe he likes travelling because he's fired up with one of those adventurous energies, he just likes doing things on a whim... and due to this impulse, he reaches out of nowhere (you know when you least expect it!) and you both take a chance... and this goes some place, strong emotions and indepth feelings for each other. Here ends this little time with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides