Psychics/Will he ever forgive me and rekindle the flame?

I did something very very very terrible to someone I love deeply (not cheating on him some other terrible things I done) and now he said he hates me.  He would not see me but still check his text frequently and reply to my text message but the response is very cold and distant.  I wonder if he really hate me and will he ever forgive me for my wrongdoing and will we rekindle the flame?  Have he every loved me?

Thank you!

ANSWER: I need both your names and complete birth dates . thanks

Our name and birthday is listed in the First Name section.

ANSWER: no it does not

QUESTION: November 7, 1979 (Amie-female))
August 25, 1977 (Jimmy-male))

I was not sure he hates you but currently it look like he feels he has been stabbed in the back and do not want to get around you at all he feels that this was something overwhelming and that he cant deal with it. in that case all you can offer is an apology and than let him process it and see if he will come around but I am not sure he will and sending him messages is like putting a persure which eventually can only take him further away.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site