Psychics/Friendship turned relationship

Hi my name is Aria and a friend of mine has become a lover and now I have grown to have deeper feelings for this person that are not being reciprocated I would like to know the future for us both and if he will go back and be with his ex his name is Marcus he was born April 17th 1990 I was born March 15th 1990 I would also like to know if we would ever continue our friendship please help as I am distraught thank you

Hello Aria, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is saying to you that Marcus is moving away from you, his part in your life is over and no further happiness together can be gleaned. Why chase after something when there is nothing permanent to be had. There's hope for you with others who resonate to you when you make the decision the next step in your life will be felt from within yourself. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - TWO OF WANDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "....about balance. It will be important for you to keep your balance in every way that you can - even to the mundane, boring things like eating right and getting enough rest. These things will be very helpful to you during this time." This card just confirms to you what Spirit has said, that balance within yourself is needed, and this give and take energy with other people and yourself. It will be hard work, but life doesn't come easy to the best of us. Here ends this little time with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides