Hello there, my name's Ashley Nichols I'm 25 years old my fiance and I have been together for about 8 years. We have a 4 year old daughter named mia Celeste we love her so much! Eddie and myself have been trying for a second baby for about 2 years, so far I have had 1 miscarriage and 1 stillbirth, I just want another baby but there's a part of me that feels I'm not worthy.  I have never been this depressed in my life,I wanted to know if you could see me having another baby soon. Thank you for time it means the world to me.

Hello Ashley, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is saying to you that a new baby is possible, but first there are emotions you need to come to terms with, then make a wish, something like praying to the Divine Spirit for the highest will being done for both you and your family. Go to church, light a candle maybe choose a specific Saint, say the prayer written there... and then let go of the longingnes you have within you, this lets you become detached from your emotions that you won't react personally to whatever may come. Ask your finace to join in along this prayer, try it for 3 months of prayers, and then leave your prayers to the Divine. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - FIVE OF PENTACLES - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "due to other stressors you may be blowing small health issues out of all proportion. Be sure to get things evaluated (even if you have no money and no health insurance, there is always a way to get treatment if you are persistent) and then do the best you can to take care of them. Meditation and relaxation is key to improving your health. Meditate even if all you can manage is 30 seconds at a time." This card speaks about what Spirit's just said, there it is possible to have a baby, but you have to get your inner mind, heart & soul onto that energy wavelength.... even your husband has to be 100% willing for this to happen. Here ends this little time with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides