Psychics/Where will it lead?

Question
I was born on 3/16/85. I am currently in a relationship and curious where it will head. If it will get more serious or we will break up. I am curious when I will meet my husband? I am tired of these foolishness games and men with their own chaos.

Answer
Hi there.

- Thank you for writing in.

Yes I see it getting more serious, but I do not see a good end result here. And I don't feel he is the one for you.

I see you meeting someone of which you can share a long term relationship and marriage with next June, of 2017. So, you are going to have to be a little more patient. His name begins with J. Like Jeff, Jeffrey. I see he is taller, and nice eyes, nice white teeth and mouth. And a nice smile, and he is gentle, and kind to others, Giving person. I feel he will be good for you, and you will like him for it. He is a August/Virgo. And I see he is a year younger than you.

Goodluck to you.

Psychics

Genna Annie Lopez