Hello,my name is Marissa.My DOB is July 9 1991.I would like to know if the prospect of romance will be occurring for me this year.If so,can you give details on it please?Like,what type of man is he,physical appearance etc.Thank you.

Hi there.

- Thank you for writing in.

Yes, I am seeing someone next June, Of 2016. His name begins with a C. Like Charles/Charlie. I feel he is a year younger than you, he was born in 1992. And he is an August/Virgo. He is rather handsome, light hair and eyes, and nice smile. You will like this about him. He works out, and does some exercise too. I see he wants to be a lawyer.

I just see you meet him in June, and it will work out, even for the long term.

Genna Annie Lopez

I can answer all life questions and concerns. Family, spirituality, love and romance, And so on. There is no question, I can not answer you.

I have been giving readings in person, and over the computer, for 25 to 35 years now. I am higly accurate and very kind.

I am a graduate of a prominent university in the state of California. I am highly qualified.