Psychics/Love

Question
Hello,my name is Marissa.My DOB is July 9 1991.I would like to know if the prospect of romance will be occurring for me this year.If so,can you give details on it please?Like,what type of man is he,physical appearance etc.Thank you.

Answer
Hi there.

- Thank you for writing in.

Yes, I am seeing someone next June, Of 2016. His name begins with a C. Like Charles/Charlie. I feel he is a year younger than you, he was born in 1992. And he is an August/Virgo. He is rather handsome, light hair and eyes, and nice smile. You will like this about him. He works out, and does some exercise too. I see he wants to be a lawyer.

I just see you meet him in June, and it will work out, even for the long term.

Goodluck!

Psychics

Genna Annie Lopez