Psychics/love

Question
QUESTION: Hi  i was born on March 5,1975 and the guy i like was born on September 25, 1978 i want to know if there is going to be a love relationship with him. and when wold take place if it does?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

ANSWER: Miriam
Why isn't your heart answering this question?
If he has your attention then you ought to have his.
When love awakens between two people, it leaves no doubt
As to the course it will take. Maybe it will start slow but
Gradually become intense and close.

You are no where
near projecting a long term relationship here.
There aren't any shortcuts to the natural processes
Of modern courtship. Thats why you have such questions.
But I can say you are allowed to let him know how
You feel and tell him your hopes for the distant future.
Dont scare him by driving the developing relationship
To commitment or false promises.
Ask him what his dreams are--not ones of marriage
and
Family--but his hopes, plans.

This ought to help. Take it slow. I think I see a strong
Relationship with truth and trust for the foundation.

Sharianda

QUESTION: I am trying to understand what you are saying but i am quite confuse,
you see a strong relation coming with time but is this a friendship or love relation i a confuse from  the part where you say you are no where near projecting a long term relationship here?
I am sorry  i am just trying to understand, i am foreign and some things are not as clear for me.

Thank you, for your time ,
Sncerly,
Miriam

ANSWER: Miriam,
Your hopes for this man's affection will lead to romance. I was not talking about friendship and nor were you. But you can't hurry love and you can't predict how the chemistry will click and when. If he knows you care and you know you care, what's the problem? After all, you're not a teenager dreaming of some unreachable idol. You are a grown woman. If the two of you are dating, then it will be a while before you are ready to talk marriage or commitment; if you are just getting interested in each other, then longer.
(6 months for a serious committment).
There will always be love waiting for you should he not be the right one, but even if he isn't he will have valuable lessons for you and you for him in trust and self-discovery. S

QUESTION: Thank you for your prompt response the only thing i am concerned is if he is bisexual or gay, i asked hi  if he was gay and he said it depends so i really like him but he didn't gave me a yes or no answer?

i do not have any way to find out so i guess if  is not to much this will be the last thing i wanted to ask you.
Thank you  your kindness is greatly appreciated.  Gracias!

Answer
He plays around and he is not being serious enough about it. What you don't want is him to play games with your heart. It's okay if he likes men too, he just has to choose which he wants one at a time. Shari
Try using some of his own medicine on him. See how he likes it.

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)