Psychics/Love

Question
Hello,
I would like to know if you see any serious relationship coming for me this year and what kind of man this person will be? My name is Perpétue born on 11/16/1991. Thank you.

Answer
Hello Perpétue, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is saying to you that an older man has the potential to enter your life, conversations will feel good, emotional happiness too... but yet there's a sense of sadness or mistrust, I'm sensing this has to do with self-love. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - THREE OF SWORDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "...relationship difficulty and pain. In order for the relationship to survive, both parties must be willing to work on and talk about the relationship. You may find that someone you thought cared about you is not as loving as you had supposed. Do not take this too personally or dwell too long on the pain, if that is the case. You are being guided to the relationship that is right for you. You cannot force something to be right or someone to care if they do not. The right person will care - of their own accord - without you doing intense contortions, so to speak, to make it happen." This card confirms what Spirit's just said, that you should focus on self-love to lift your energy vibrations, and not depend on any guy for your own happiness. Here ends this little time with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

Psychics

Gipsy