Hi, my name is Alyson 3/26/72. Thank you for the free question. Could you tell me if I may meet a new love interest this year and have a relationship? Please and thank you!

Hello Alyson, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is saying to you that it appears that there are obstacles to you settling into a relationship, perhaps you're burning your flame of love for a guy that got away, or a specific kind of guy... something you're doing is blocking love from entering your life. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - THREE OF WANDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "...your romantic relationships are likely to be going well, but only if your partner is willing to treat you as an equal. If they are not, it may be time to move on - after you've made your complaints and position clear.... If you're in the market for love but feel as though you don't have any prospects, you are probably currently spending too much time and effort on.........." something else that is ruining your chances for acquiring a stable happy relationship. Here ends this little time with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides