Psychics/New Love

Question
Is there anyone new coming on the horizon for me for love?

Aug 10, 1988

Continue too look?

Answer
Hello Chloe, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is saying to you that there is at the moment within you emotional fears, tensions, everything sort of the opposite of love that has been building up within you. Is this a past life buildup? Or is this built up by you within this life time? Whatever the source is, you need to find a way to release these emotions because they're unhealthy, and you know the 'law of attraction' principle... your search might backfire on you, until you lift your energy vibrations. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - NINE OF WANDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "....if longing for love, understand that the time may simply not yet be right for you. Are there things about yourself that you would like to change? This is a good time to get yourself whole emotionally, so that when you are ready for a new relationship, that the person that you attract into your life is also whole. Don't be in too much of a hurry." This is an absolutely wonderful card isn't it Chloe, which is just confirming to you what Spirit's said, that you create your own reality, you have the magic within you to bring a new love into your life, but first you have to become this love. Here ends this little time with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

Psychics

Gipsy

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides