Psychics/new relationship

Do you see someone new love or old relationship coming to my life this year? I'm Christine, female and was born Sept 12, 1986. I just came from a complicated relationship and I feel so alone. My parents are migrating someday to be with my sister.Thinking about it gives me stress. Thank you.

Oh dear I am sorry you waited for me. I did not see this question appear I am so sorry about that.
You have a lot on your plate right now. Too much stress and too much pain in your heart. What I can see is you need to have your time to heal from the complicated relationship. Rushing into a new one too soon will not bring you anything good or help you heal and I feel a strong sense of confusion in your heart.
I am seeing a new person coming to you in June. he has a K in his name and he is friends with a girl who lives very close to your house . He will see you and want to speak to you further and he is kind and he works in a store that sells things to aid in healing with medical procedures.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.