Psychics/Next baby ?

My husband and I have a 5 year old daughter and have been trying for our next baby for the past three years

My name is Navreet and birth date is May 28 1977

Husband's birth date is Aug 5 1978

Will we conceive another baby ourselves or do we need to seek fertility treatment ?

Hello Navreet, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is saying to you that at present there's a lot of unnecessary stress and tensions... a lack of faith that there ever will be another child, like a lack of trust.... a blame on the woman, or maybe Navreet you're feeling all tensed up. Before you either attempt to concieve your next baby, or seek fertility treatment, there's a need to go back to the beginning... bring in the love, lift those energy vibrations because nothing will work... the more this state of energies continue. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - FOUR OF WANDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "....  If you're waiting on results from a test, you are likely to soon be celebrating positive news. If there is something that has been bothering you health-wise and you've not been able to find a solution, know that there is help available for you. Be persistent in trying to find that help!" This card confirms what Spirit's just said, that a baby is only possible if you change the way things have always been for the last 3 years. Here ends this little time with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides