Hello sir thanks for ur previous response as u said spirit told me to focus i m trying but these days i cant focus at all and feel really low i dont know why i m not even praying god neither i cant concentrate on prayer, unable to do rosary .... i was not like this before as its now i m a spiritual person but right now i m not able to practice spirituality neither have interest to do worldly work  .Do u can ask my angel and tell whats lacking in this area as i m trying but getting failed...

Thanks and regards

Dear Supriya,

Thank you for requesting a follow-up spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Spirit reveals that your lack of focus has to do with negative influences around you that are draining your thought processes so that you are not fully able to concentrate on that which you should. When such influences begin to creep into your life it is a sure sign that the adversary, the enemy of God and man, is attempting to win influence over you. You must not let that happen. The fact that you say you are not even praying to God or the rosary is also a danger sign.

You should concentrate on the wonderful work that Mother Teresa did for people and the love that she always extended to those in need. She appears at the moment to let you know that the devil has no influence over you and your life that you do not allow for him to have. Because you are much Stronger than that! And for you to work hard each time that negative influence rears its ugly head to try to keep you from praying to God and instead knock it aside by seeing yourself being covered by the Blood of the Lamb and surrounded by God's Pure Divine Light of Whiteness AT ALL TIMES! The blood of Jesus Christ protects you! He knows you are going through this hard time and is fully there for you to assist you in your time of need. But you must reach out to Him in full Faith and Belief that you can be helped by His Divine presence.

Feelings of lack in doing mundane work is another negative sign of the influence around you that should not be. Daily and nightly prayer to God through His only beloved Son Jesus Christ is recommended. Dark influences cannot be around a person who prays as prayer is Light and that Light goes to God in prayer and God, in turn, returns that Light to you in order to overcome the darkness within and around you.

In times of weakness, simply say the words "My Savior Jesus Christ, Please Help Me and Protect Me From the Adversary!" Say that at least three times in succession. Say that more often throughout the day until you start to feel the positive vibration of those powerful words and sense that Jesus is with you as well as His most Holy angels.

Never allow yourself to give in to tired thought, Spirit says. That is to say that you must not allow any energy or influence that is not from God to try to dictate to you that you should not pray. Immediately set up an "Emergency Response System" whereby when you get that feeling that you cannot pray or work or do anything the immediate vision of Jesus Christ filled with His most pure, Divine Light appears in your mind. See Him as a Holy Divine Vision and hold it close to you and do not allow anything else to distract you from that which you feel you should be doing such as praying or the work that you should do and were meant to do.

Know that negative influences do not have any power over you that you do not first give to them. Therefore, cast them away with great, authoritative feeling whenever they come. They are not meant to be there with you as they are not there for your greater good. Do not stop until those feelings are gone and can no longer bother or trouble you. Then simply say a prayer to God through Jesus Christ asking Him to give you great Strength to overcome this problem and He will help you! Why? Because He is your Divine Heavenly Father and you are His child and He loves you much more than you will ever know. And when you reach out to God in pure Faith and Belief that He has already helped you, even though you do not see help manifesting at that immediate moment, that is however the KEY that sets such energy in motion through your faith and belief and God can most certainly make it materialize in your life. You WILL be Successful, Spirit says! Be gladdened by this message and know that you are being watched by God's angels of protection as they are always with you and are as near as your own shadow. Call upon them also, not in prayer, as we only pray to God but call upon them as the true and best friends that you will ever have. Your feelings of lack and not wanting to do that which your inner self knows must be done will also pass.

Thank you for your Christian Intuitive Reading request, Supriya, and may God bless you! And always remember that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see at all times your status as being well, resourceful, loving and free from all that stands in your way of happiness. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.