Psychics/RE:

Question
Good morning,

The Bible warns individuals about mediums and fortunetellers.One story that comes to mind is the story of Saul and the Witch of Endor. My question is: would it be wrong to consult a medium concerning dream interpretation?

Thank you.

Answer
Warm greetings, Stephen, and thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Yes, there are warnings in the Holy Bible about consultation with such practitioners as you have mentioned. It is however, important to know and realize that God also gave each and every individual "intuitive-knowingness" and many individuals use it in the correct manner. That is to say that they never use their gift to harm others or for selfish purposes. That is important to know and understand.

Many individuals feel led to help others in ways that other folks do not feel directed in offering such help. Their intuitive gifts come into play here. Therefore, when considering such consultation with others doing this type of work be sure to get a good feeling for the person you will be working with. Are they Christians? Do they feel genuine in doing their work and do they do it for the better purpose of helping others? Do they give credit to God for their work or do they outwardly claim to be the ones to have such power and abilities all on their own? What do others say about their work? Do they charge an exorbitant amount of money to consult with you? Do you feel that what they charge is actually worth their time in helping you? These as well as other questions of your own should be asked especially before engaging in a reading where money is to be exchanged.

And if their intent is to actually help you in some way then consultation with them becomes a completely private matter that I can not guide you in as you have to intuitively get a sense of whether or not you should go to that person or not. Therefore, only you can make that decision. Pray first to God through Jesus Christ for any guidance you need. Be spiritually and financially wise in your final decision regarding consultations.

There are many references to dreams in the Holy Bible. Here are just a few. In the first Scripture it is God who is being referenced as opening the ears of men, etc.

"In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed: Then He openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction." -- JOB 33:15-16 (KJV)

"And they said unto him, We have dreamed a dream, and there is no interpretation of it. And Joseph said unto them, Do not interpretations belong to God? tell me them I pray you." -- GENESIS 40:8 (KJV)

"And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I have dreamed a dream, and there is none that can interpret it: and I have heard say of thee, that thou canst understand a dream to interpret it. And Joseph answered Pharaoh, saying, It is not in me: God shall give Pharaoh an answer of Peace." -- GENESIS 41:15-16 (KJV)

Therefore, these Scriptures tell one that only God can truly answer their questions and guide them properly. So, be guided by what is in the Holy Bible according to your faith.

Thank you for your Christian Intuitive Reading request, Stephen, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome, resourceful and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, we believe that you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†