Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hi there! Thank you for reading this.

My name is April, birthdate 1st April 1993. I'd like to ask if me and my boyfriend will last in this relationship? Is he right for me? His name is Jeremy, birthdate 12th April 1991. Thanks!

Answer
Hello April, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is saying to you that there is a void of separation, something like a huge distance between you and Jeremy, love is likely if you both can transform this relationship for the better of all concerned. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - KING OF WANDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is ".... someone you care about also has protective and caring feelings about you, and that they are also willing to work hard if necessary to make the relationship work. You may be more than usually focused on your own work/career now, make time for romance (even if you are currently single) or you'll end up with work being the only thing in your life." This card confirms what Spirit's just said, this relationship can work out if only you both put the effort it making it happen. Here ends this little time with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

Psychics

Gipsy

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides