Psychics/Relationship problems?

Hello. My name is Bella. I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend Abel for over a year now. My date of birth is October 9, 1996 and his date of birth is February 16, 1990. Lately things have fizzled out and I feel like we're growing apart. Everything feels so casual and cold between us. It's gone downhill. I feel like he doesn't want to be with me anymore and I also suspect that he's cheating on me. Where do you see our relationship heading in the future?

Bella I do feel this relationship is going through a bad phase and as it stands right now it looks like you will be the one to break up with him and want to move on. I feel like you and he will struggle a great deal to communicate and you will decide you have had enough. its not too late to save things right now but the problem is he is not going to make this very easy on you.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.