Psychics/relationship reading

Hey my name is Dominique (Doma) is my nickname my birth date is may 2 1987 can I get a relationship reading his name is andra his birth date is sep 13 1984 I feel like giving up on us if things dont get better

I can really understand why you would want to give up . Andra gives you less then 20 percent of what he should be giving you and he does not put in what he should towards you. As it stands right now, he looks to be out of your life by May but because you ended it. This will cause him to freak out and swear he will change which he will do but fast forward 12 months and you will be in the same situation with him again.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.