Psychics/relationship reading

Question
Hey my name is Dominique (Doma) is my nickname my birth date is may 2 1987 can I get a relationship reading his name is andra his birth date is sep 13 1984 I feel like giving up on us if things dont get better

Answer
I can really understand why you would want to give up . Andra gives you less then 20 percent of what he should be giving you and he does not put in what he should towards you. As it stands right now, he looks to be out of your life by May but because you ended it. This will cause him to freak out and swear he will change which he will do but fast forward 12 months and you will be in the same situation with him again.  

Psychics

psychichelper