Psychics/Relationship troubles?

Hello. My name is Bella. I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend Abel for over a year now. My date of birth is October 9, 1996 and his date of birth is February 16, 1990. Lately things have fizzled out and I feel like we're growing apart. Everything feels so casual and cold between us. It's gone downhill. I feel like he doesn't want to be with me anymore. I also think he's been cheating on me. Where do you see our relationship heading in the next few months?

Hi there.

- Thank you for writing in.

I feel the truth is he does want to be with you at times, and other times he stays aloof, and separated from you. So, you would be accurate in your thinking. I feel it is how he is, its his personality, something is preventing him, from getting to close with you at this time. I feel it is bothering him as well. And he cant understand it too well.

No, I do not see him cheating on you. I feel he does not want to hurt you that way. He is genuine, and he would not do that to you. I know you may feel otherwise, but please you must know he would not do this to you.

Your spiritual guides, want you to know it is more so him, at this moment, and the relationship will not work out because of him. You must give him more space, your guides see that he is confused at times, in what he wants and doesn't want in not only the relationship with you, but in other areas of his life. But you must also understand, it is not completely him. Because your guides see you are giving too much thought and concern over him, and you, and where things are headed. They want you to lessen this.

In answering your question, I do not see this relationship working out in the end. And I see someone else for you, someone of which will be a long term person. But you are going to have to be more patient, he does not come into the picture until next June, of 2017.

Genna Annie Lopez

I can answer all life questions and concerns. Family, spirituality, love and romance, And so on. There is no question, I can not answer you.

I have been giving readings in person, and over the computer, for 25 to 35 years now. I am higly accurate and very kind.

I am a graduate of a prominent university in the state of California. I am highly qualified.