Psychics/Spiritual gifts

Question
I've been trying to discover what my spiritual gift(s) are for a while now. Not sure if it has been right in front of me the whole time or not. I really just want to know what they are so that I can better serve others!

Answer
Warm greetings, Page, and thank you for your spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading request.

Spirit is telling me that you are indeed a very gifted person! You also have a certain knack for working with items such as jewelry, gold or gold-glittered items, and are handy with your hands. You can work to improve those gifts so that in turn you can help others. Perhaps consider going to places that house less fortunate people like the elderly, for one, and see if they need help that can be as simple as just running errands for them. That will make your heart happy, Spirit says, and those folks in there will sure appreciate your efforts and your kind heart.

You have an innate willingness to serve others and that is a true gift! It is appreciated much by those who appreciate another in their life to help them out. Your heart bursts forth with wanting to become involved in something that is special to another. Seize the moment, says Spirit! Take it to the next level and see how you can help out with your talents that are many. Perhaps make some items to give to others less fortunate or confined to a nursing home, etc. That will gladden their heart and yours too when you see how much it means to them!

Prayer is essential to everyone. Communication with God is one way to obtain answers and deeper information. But one must pray and become involved in their own spiritual life. That part of your being which is what you in essence are is calling you forth to share the beauty of your gifts and willingness to serve others. It is saying to you to drop the procrastination that tends to take hold of your life a lot and the fear that you will not succeed. You CAN and you WILL succeed but you must put one foot in front of the other in order to start your walk towards success! When you see that the fruit of your efforts is paying off well in the life of others then you will know that your spiritual gift has unfolded and while yet growing is budding out like a new rose giving forth its fragrance in the form of serving others.

Believe in yourself, Page, because if you have any doubt about your own abilities others will sense that and garner those doubts about you as well. Therefore, step forth each day with the knowledge that you are going to always do that which is right and just in God's eyes and which will include being of service unto others because You CAN do it!

Thank you for your Christian Intuitive Reading request, Page, and may God bless you! And always remember that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see at all times your status as being well, resourceful, loving and free from all that stands in your way of happiness. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer Meaningfully and Out Loud, we believe that you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†