Psychics/Struggles in my love life.

Hello. My name is Bella. I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend Abel for over a year now. My date of birth is October 9, 1996 and his date of birth is February 16, 1990. Lately things have fizzled out and I feel like we're growing apart. Everything feels so casual and cold between us. It's gone downhill. I feel like he doesn't want to be with me anymore and I also suspect that he's cheating on me. Where do you see our relationship heading in the future?

you deserve someone better then Abel. Things were good but they are not going to improve at all. he is not the right one for you and as they continue to grow apart you will notice more and more that this was not the right choice for you and I can actually see you meeting someone new very shortly after you part ways with Abel.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.