Psychics/Struggles in my love life.

Question
Hello. My name is Bella. I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend Abel for over a year now. My date of birth is October 9, 1996 and his date of birth is February 16, 1990. Lately things have fizzled out and I feel like we're growing apart. Everything feels so casual and cold between us. It's gone downhill. I feel like he doesn't want to be with me anymore and I also suspect that he's cheating on me. Where do you see our relationship heading in the future?

Answer
Bella
you deserve someone better then Abel. Things were good but they are not going to improve at all. he is not the right one for you and as they continue to grow apart you will notice more and more that this was not the right choice for you and I can actually see you meeting someone new very shortly after you part ways with Abel.  

Psychics

psychichelper