Psychics/TTC

Question
Hi there! Me and my husband have been trying to conceive since we got married two years ago. I was wondering if we finally will be able to have children soon, and if there will be a lot of children in general or only 1. I feel like a lot of important decisions are being made lately, and some of them rely on those factors if we will have kids or not, or if its time to give up trying to conceive or what might be needed to help the process. My name is Breanna/ July 9, 1994 and his is Joe/ October 13, 1995. Please help with any insight you may have.

Thank you have a beautiful day!

Answer
B
You are having minor conception issues because it looks like your ovulation is not quite at the level you think it is and he seems to have slight mobility issues. It does not seem to cause long term affects but your conception seems to happen only in about 6 months.  I see after your first baby there will be 2 more spread out over 6 years.  

Psychics

psychichelper