Psychics/how and when?

Question
Ida, Female, Date of birth: 21 December 1994, Norway, Mandal

I have been through a tough year in 2015 and I am still hurting so much after being used, lied to, manipulated, made me feel crazy and he betrayed me with his so called friend, but I still miss him and I still can't understand. I still miss the good side, and he also took a part of me.
I wonder if there is something wrong with him, how are they still together? Is he hiding it better or she can't see it?
Someone has told me that he is coming back, and I wonder when that is and why?
I have felt this guilt and been blamed, even though he was the one who lied about everything..
Hopefully I can get this answered..I am still such a mess!
Christian, birth of date: 20 Octobre 1993

Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

Answer
Ok dear numerology wise this relationship to begin with were like cosmic accindent no karmic reason beside maybe the fact that both of you are not the usual normal beings and you could understand eachother madness oh so well. the different was that you work with your heart and he works with his brain and so the communication to begin with could include many missunderstandings including you thinking about him as something he was not and refuse to accept it when told by others this is it. you know very well how to love others I wish you would learn how to love yourself same way and put yourself ahead of priorities because you so worried to be ok with everyone that you completely forget what you want for your self.
and so numerology wise my suggestion will be that even if he will try to come back you will not take him back he is of no good for you any longer. However according to the tarot I dont think he is coming back so I am sorry to offer you it is time to let go. you dont have to rip him out of your heart right away give him a corner inside it and dont fight his presence in there but dont let him stand in the entrance and lock the door to other options. no one said you have to fall in love from first date so dating others meantime wont hurt his presence in your heart. and you will see that when you let it stay there and not fihgting to forcullly rip him out his grip over you will fade and you will be able one day to look back and be suprised how you let it take you like this. from personal expereince I am telling you its not about who is wrong or right in the eyes of others, others are not you, they cant see what your eyes are seeing, you do what you believe is the best for you and I am sure that with your intuition you will soon understand that this guys is not a great lose as it looks like right now. wishing you all the best this year is going to be very intresting for you .  

Psychics

Inbal