I have an unusual question about something that I cannot understand. I hope you can lead me to understand. Since the past two years, I have become aware that I attract a lot of attention from men that is not due to my appearance. If it is possible can you please share your impressions as to why?  20 July 1979 Marcia is my name

ANSWER: can you explain me please the meaning of the note of not due to my appearance? what does it mean?

QUESTION: What I mean is that they are attracted to me but not because of how I look and not because of my figure. I don't look good but I attract men. So what is all the fuss about?  What do they see in me?

your a sensual being other than not confronting any one specicially because you dont like arguments you are caring and maternal in a way , guys likes that a lot and who told you that you are not looking good? alter that thinking honey the beauty is within and once you allow it it shines all over. plus you are numboerlogy wise officially in a year for long terms and pregnancy too also a year of justice toward you maybe you deserve to ego trip a lil? why not? enjoy it honey but before you fall for them because when you fall its usually takes ages to let go make sure you have their name and birth date so you can check if they are good enough .  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site