Psychics/Broken

Question
My boyfriend Anthony  broke up with me his DOB is May 4, 1990 and mine is April 18, 1981. Only to find out that he is already dating someone new. Will their relationship would last and is our relationship is really over?

Answer
only for doing that (alrady dating someone else) you should understand that this guy is thinking mostly about himself loving mostly himself and you can thank his mother for this as she was mega infleunce in this brake and will make sure he will not hold any particular long relationship with any one what will end him mostly single most of his life. its time to move on I understand you feel broken your loaylty goes beyond limits usually and its hard for you to accept changes but this change is for the better

Psychics

Inbal