Hello, I am Pamela born on March 22, 1995 and my husband, Michael born on October 26, 1990. We have been trying for a family for a little under 2 years now and now we are wanting a little more hope into our lives because of the depression infertility has caused us. Will we be able to conceive? If so, when will be our best time to try? Thank you for your time.

Hello Pamela, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is saying that you are the one who has to inject an inspiration of life within yourself, not expect a child to do it, there's something like a karmic lesson attached to this.... for when this lesson has been learnt by you personally Pamela, then it looks to be possible to conceive a child, but the timeframe is dependent on yourself. Seek the happiness within yourself first. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - HIEROPHANT - which according to Psychic Revelation website is ""doing the right thing." You may be struggling with an issue and are unsure about what is "right" for you to do. Know that the answers are within you. Remember that the "right" thing is what is right for you also." this confirms what Spirit is saying, you have the power within yourself, the happiness within yourself to resonate to you that which you desire, but first you must let go of that which you don't desire. As this 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides