Psychics/future together or not

Hello , Inbal ! My name is Maria Otilia (dob: march ,31, 1975).Ive been in a relashion with Oliver Ciprian ( dob : december, 18 , 1974 ) for almost 12 years and 7 months. Almost 10 years ago , we have decided to leave our natal country and move to the States. Things didn't go well at all. .We were trying for a baby , it ended up in a miscarriage, we  had a lot of stress going on with everything and as if it wasn't enough, Oliver got sick ( mentally ) and I feel very guilty,I think I've should have taken care better of him ..I blame myself a lot I think we weren't very lucky together. we truly love each other but he decided he wants to go back home. with or without me.  Can you please advise me ,its our destiny to stay together no matter what? should I follow him Or should I just let him go ,maybe we will have a healthier and better future apart from each other .....thank you a lot. please help me .my heart is broken .

although I could not see you two separating so easily I did see that currently he wants to be on his own . weather it is his mental stability or personal wish regardless it is a good time to try and brake away and let him go back to his country because things can get worse. at the best case scenario you will miss each other so much that you will chose to re unite but the way things are looking now it is not sure that you can fix it on your own and if he does not care enough to put head and shoulders with you on this effort there is no point in trying. I also dont think you cause his mental illenes those sort of illness are there to begin with and he was a bit idealistic and unrealistic all his life comparet o you being very practical and confidence and motivated with ambition. so dont get your heart broken after all you did have together many years and I know you tried your best but in relationship if there is no togetherness trying to work things out its not good any longer and maybe its time to grow away.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site