Psychics/Hello

Question
QUESTION: Hello

I broke up with my girlfriend. And it is really hard for me. We were so madly in love. Please tell me will we ever patch up. Or will I find someone else? Can you please tell me why we had a break up. When will I get married? Please tell me about my future what is going to happen in my personal life. How my career is going to be?

Her name: Dibyashwari. DOB: 11th January, 1992. Time of birth: 10:10am. Place of birth: Kathmandu, Nepal.
My name: Narayan, DOB: 2nd November, 1989. Place of birth: Kathmandu, Nepal.

Will be waiting for your response.
Thank you

ANSWER: please read my profile here choose one question you wish to ask and ask it. thanks

QUESTION: Sorry for inconvenience.
Please tell me what must be the reason we had breakup? Will we ever patch up? Want to know about my future relationship.

Thank you

ANSWER: the reason you broke up was either yours or her family that was aainst it and want her to marry someone else. sorry about that but dont worry you will have other relationships in your life and this relationship could not exist long with the family influencing them and being against it. I am aware that is very hard for you to accept this because you two know eachother from past lives where you already been married and this is why is so hard to let go but better times will come for you and besides this year is a good year to work on your career so put all this energy into your motivation and work on it and before you know it there will be someone else there. since I think now you are too heartbroken I suggest you wont look right away for another girl and give yourself some time on your own until you feel good again to creat new relationship.

QUESTION: Sorry if I am bothering you too much. But just wanted to know what you meant by we know each other from past lives? Were we married? I am shocked to hear that. Please can you elaborate. So can't we patch up cause i love her?

Answer
In numerology there is ways to find out about the relations of people why they happen if they will be good if they stand positive chances and so on and you can also with numerology find out what kidn of bond the souls has and according to your numerology in yours and her past life you were married to each other you had great love together and that is why you came back to meet each other to say your goodbyes or should I call it to learn how to let go of each other and that is why in this life time you are not married like before nor you will be. I understand you love her dearly and you are also not very good in accepting changes as it is but it will be at your best and later on in your life you will understand it better. plus the family factor that if is not supporting this relationship can make it like hell for both of you. so also for her, let it go.

Psychics

Inbal