QUESTION: Ahkira January 10 1983...
My question is why is my life in such turmoil...I don't understand what I did to deserve such negative feedback from life and love...I tried believing for better things to come but they don't and I'm tired and ready to give up on it all...I have always tried to do my best in all things but life God has given me the bad end of the I not deserving of happiness love family children

ANSWER: Dear Ahkira
I am sorry to hear about your feelings and when I see your birthday numerology suggest indeed that your life are unusuall and not providing you a lot of boring time sort of speak. However you are a very strong minded person you are very independent and your skills in communcation with others can be very sharp if you teach yourself to make one decision at a time and stick to it until you make it and avoid trying to fix it all in one moment because that can be very frustrating experience indeed. also although you might not had the chance to learn that it will be good if you  learn to trust people better because at least one person for sure will be good enough to become a friend or a romantic partner- you are now in a year of changes things can turn around for you and since I am not very religious in my believes I suggest not to credit God for all of it good or bad because you have a say too and its also up to you to make things better for you ,. expecting God to do it or blaming God for not doing it takes away all the credits from your own self strong personality . the tarot suggested that in fact such a great chance is coming your way within two to four months from now and that include change your location and gain a better way to make money. please dont give up on yourself universe loves you same as others even if its more challenging and besides I am not sure you would love it if all was easy and boring. I suggest also you try to work in sales or communication because this is your very gifted ability and it will provide you with people to connect with and a chance to exhibit your skills. taking your life away will only cause you to return to this life again to the same circumstances until you learn how to handle it since you made it so far it will be very pitty to start all over again. dont give up on yourself. take a stalk of this anger and frustration and go on porpose prove you can still handle it and come out as a winner. good luck

QUESTION: Thank you for taking the time to explain to me why my life is in shambles, I'm not a very patient person I feel if I work hard I will see results but it's been the very opposite for my life and love and that has lead me to not trust anyone with me or my heart my ex is still pulling on my heart because he's confused and I wanna to help but I know it leads to more emotional abuse when will the universe send good my way for all I've done and been

as soon as you let it as soon as you will be willing to love yourself properly and avoid emotional parasite . you need to first be balanced and help yourself and only after that help others or else both of you goes down constantly. I wish you all the best  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site