Hi -
I'm wondering - will I find love this year?  Katie - 1982

Hello Katie, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is saying to you, YES!!!! You have every chance to find love this year, but it all stems to a decision within you, you have to be confident (remember the law of attraction) in believing and trusting that you will have that which you yearn for. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - THE MAGICIAN - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "new beginnings and great expectations. This is a very powerful, positive omen in a reading. This card reminds us that we have the power to make a difference, in our lives and in the greater world, if we simply make a point to try." which basiically confirms what Spirit has said, that you have the power within you to create your own love life, you're the one that only holds yourself back. Here ends the few minutes with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides