Psychics/love

Question
Do you see someone new love or old relationship coming to my life this year? I'm Marie, female and was born Sept 12, 1986. I just came from a complicated relationship and I feel so alone. My parents are migrating someday to be with my sister.Thinking about it gives me stress. Thank you.

Answer
Hi Marie;

Thanks for reaching out to me.  Sorry to hear about your situation.  I do feel your complicated relationship isn't fully done.  I do feel he will be back to re-connect and want to be with you.  It will be up to you whether or not you choose him.  I also felt someone new coming in.  But from now until a few more months it's a healing time for you.  I see you in a better place soon, so hang in there.

Truly;

Chinhee Park

www.ESPsychics.com/Chinhee

Psychics

Chinhee Park