Do you see someone new love or old relationship coming to my life this year? I'm Marie, female and was born Sept 12, 1986. I just came from a complicated relationship and I feel so alone. My parents are migrating someday to be with my sister.Thinking about it gives me stress. Thank you.

Hi Marie;

Thanks for reaching out to me.  Sorry to hear about your situation.  I do feel your complicated relationship isn't fully done.  I do feel he will be back to re-connect and want to be with you.  It will be up to you whether or not you choose him.  I also felt someone new coming in.  But from now until a few more months it's a healing time for you.  I see you in a better place soon, so hang in there.

Chinhee Park

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.