Psychics/love

Question
Dear expert, please look at my love/close relationships future as I have been through some quite complicated and tough ones lately and need some good news for feeling more hopeful. I am a female born 23 april 1974, Anneli.Thank you.

Answer
I can see that things look to begin to turn around for you just after your birthday. You seem to be in a place in your life right now that shows you removing toxic people from your life or life is helping you remove people who bring you pain. Do not fear the process. I know its hurtful and painful to see people leave you but the truth is the ones who are gone from your life will make room for people who will love you and treat you right.  

Psychics

psychichelper