Hi I'm Marie Christine born Sept 12, 1986. I just want to know when will I meet the guy whom I gonna marry in the future and what type of a person he is if possible? Thank you

Hello Marie Christine, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that when the time is right you will meet him, when your emotions are stabilized and you can talk to others in a social setting in a way that resonates to you your husband-to-be. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - FIVE OF WANDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "Don't be afraid of competing, know that you have something to offer, and can be successful. But you have to try, to see results." this confirms what Spirit is saying, that right now within you, you're feeling conflicted about certain aspects of yourself, of whether you'll ever secure a guy with so many other girls better than you around you. Focus on self-love, then miracles can happen. As this 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides