Psychics/love

Question
Hi I'm Marie Christine born Sept 12, 1986. I just want to know when will I meet the guy whom I gonna marry in the future and what type of a person he is if possible? Thank you

Answer
Hello Marie Christine, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that when the time is right you will meet him, when your emotions are stabilized and you can talk to others in a social setting in a way that resonates to you your husband-to-be. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - FIVE OF WANDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "Don't be afraid of competing, know that you have something to offer, and can be successful. But you have to try, to see results." this confirms what Spirit is saying, that right now within you, you're feeling conflicted about certain aspects of yourself, of whether you'll ever secure a guy with so many other girls better than you around you. Focus on self-love, then miracles can happen. As this 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

Psychics

Gipsy