Psychics/love life

Question
Do you see someone new love or old relationship coming to my life this year? I'm Marie, female and was born Sept 12, 1986. I just came from a complicated relationship and I feel so alone. My parents are migrating someday to be with my sister.Thinking about it gives me stress. Thank you.

Answer
I feel like someone new is coming in, not someone from the past. I feel your past is to heal you and give you strength to know what you do not want for your future. You deserve to be loved in a whole way, and you didnt get that. The new person coming in will be whole, and kind, your best friend. I feel like you will meet someone within 6-8 months or sooner. He will be available, and initiate in speaking to you. You will be out with your friends at an event. Try to hang in there, be confident, and know that timing is everything.

Hugs,

Sunhee

Psychics

Sunhee Park